- Last update
13 days ago
Current version 13.5
- English +13
German, English, British English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, and Chinese (China)
- Canada +59
United Arab Emirates, Armenia, Argentina, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Belarus, Canada, Switzerland, Chile, Colombia, Cyprus, Czechia, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Egypt, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Georgia, Greece, Hong Kong SAR China, Croatia, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, India, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Singapore, Slovakia, Thailand, Turkey, Taiwan, Ukraine, United States, Vietnam, and South Africa
Review available forApple
AppGuide Review v2022.10
App version 13.5
Context informing the intended clinical use of the app based on the targeted health conditions and included features.
Covered health conditions
The developer claims to offer features targeting these health conditions.
- Weight loss
Features that facilitate health data generation, collection, sharing and interpretation by patients.
- Automatic monitoring
- Patients can use a device to automatically record information about their health (e.g. blood glucose sensors, step trackers, etc).
- Manual data exporting
- Patients can manually export data for a clinician or caregiver (e.g. send a report by SMS or email).
- Manual monitoring
- Patients can manually record information about their health (e.g. blood pressure data, anxiety assessments, mood journals, etc.).
Features that promote self-care and self-management of conditions.
- Auto-generated feedback
- Patients may receive feedback based on their recorded actions to achieve their health goals.
- Objective planning
- Patients may set objectives or plan actions for themselves to achieve their health goals.
- Online community
- Patients may access peer support and interact with clinicians or other patients to achieve their health goals.
- Reward system
- Patients may receive incentives to perform certain actions.
- Guided self-care activities
- Patients may access guided exercises or activities to perform actions and achieve their health goals.
ATTN: CFO or CEO One Winthrop Square, Floor 5 Boston, MA 02110
The app must not disclose personal information from users. Score is based on public information. A high score does not guarantee absence of issues with privacy.
Restricted access to accounts
A point is provided to this app if it does not give information about other apps installed on the device (creator, name, type of account, etc.).
Restricted access to unique device identification
A point is provided to this app if it does not give information about the device's hardware components, which could be used to track the user on different web services.
Restricted access to the phone subscriber identity (SIM)
A point is provided to this app if it does not give information about the mobile phone services and provider, which could be used to track the user on different messaging and phone services.
Restricted access to phone number
A point is provided to this app if it does not give information on the phone number, which could be used to follow the user on services that use this data or to attack using spam, phishing or two-factor authentication (2FA) tactics.
This information does not affect the privacy score.
This app requests access to some features of your device. Make sure that each of these accesses is relevant to you. This information does not affect the privacy score.
- Allows the app to search for nearby devices and initiate connection.
- Can give access to fine location in the background.
- Body sensors
- Allows the app to access motion and environment-related data from the onboard hardware of your device, such as accelerometers, gyroscopes, pedometer, magnetometer and barometer.
- Typically, this allow the app to access informations, such health data and step count from paired heart-rate monitors, fitness trackers, and other sensors.
- Allows the app to take pictures, record videos and use a live output of the camera view.
- Allows the app to read and use conta's informations.
- Allows the app to access the exact location of the device (precision of 3 to 5 m) in the background.
- Typically this allows the app to see where the user is down to a specific address or building and track journey.
- Photo library
- Allows the app to access photos, media and files on your device.
- Physical activity
- Allows the app to access your physical activity logs, to recognize physical activity.
The app must not be exposed to external security threats. Score is based on public information. A high score does not guarantee absence of issues with security.
A point is provided to this app if it has been updated at least 1 time in the last 6 months, significantly reducing technical vulnerability and associated risks.
Restricted access to device administrator privileges
A point is provided to this app if it cannot gain administrator access to your device.
Restricted access to device debugging details
A point is provided to this app if it cannot gain debugging access to your device, which could expose privileged details and sensitive information.
The app must be easy to understand and use based on public information. Note that we did not perform a hands-on trial of the app.
Easy to understand
A point is provided to this app if it is easy to understand (grade level below 8) as defined by the Automated Readability Index (ARI) readability tool.
User satisfaction on Google Play
A point is provided to this app if user satisfaction averaged at least 4 out of 5 stars on Google Play.
- Google Play
- Estimated downloads
Free of distracting ads
A point is provided to this app if it is free of unrelated ads during app use.