- en & 8 more
- Last update
- 4 months
Get all the essential insights about this app by talking with your healthcare professional.Learn more
A point is provided to this app if it does not give information about other apps installed on your device (creator, name, type of account, etc.).
A point is provided to this app if it does not give information about your device's hardware components, which could be used to track you on different web services.
A point is provided to this app if it does not give information about your mobile phone services and provider, which could be used to track you on different messaging and phone services.
A point is provided to this app if it does not give information on your phone number, which could be used to follow you on services that use this data or to attack you using spam, phishing or 2FA tactics.
A point is provided to this app if it has been updated at least 1 time in the last 6 months, which significantly reduces technical vulnerability and associated risks.
A point is provided to this app if it protects against known attacks, such as those identified in the National Vulnerability Database (NVD).
A point is provided to this app if it cannot gain administrator access to your device.
A point is provided to this app if it cannot gain debugging access to your device, which could expose privileged details and sensitive information.
A point is provided to this app if it is easy to understand (grade level below 8) as defined by the Automated Readability Index (ARI) readability tool.
A point is provided to this apps if it shows a good user satisfaction rating, defined as an average of at least 4 out of 5 stars.
A point has been given to this app if it does not display advertising on its interface, which potentially makes it harder to use.
Permissions app may request
This app requests access to some features of your device. Make sure that each of these accesses are relevant to you.
- Allows the app to access motion and environment-related data from the onboard hardware of your device, such as accelerometers, gyroscopes, pedometer, magnetometer and barometer.
- Typically, this allow the app to access informations, such health data and step count from paired heart-rate monitors, fitness trackers, and other sensors.
- Allows the app to take pictures, record videos and use a live output of the camera view.
- Allows the app to read and use contact’s informations.
- Allows the app to access the exact location of the device (precision of 3 to 5 m) in the background.
- Typically this allows the app to see where the user is down to a specific address or building and track journey.
- Allows the app to access photos, media and files on your device.
- Allows the app to search for nearby devices and initiate connection.
- Can give access to fine location in the background.
- Allows the app to access your physical activity logs, to recognize physical activity.
- Last update
- May 20, 2022
- Curent version
- German, English, British English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Chinese (China)
- Happify, Inc.