- Last update
a month ago
Current version 1.3.5
- English +1
English and British English
- Canada +61
United Arab Emirates, Armenia, Argentina, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Belarus, Canada, Switzerland, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czechia, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Egypt, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Georgia, Greece, Hong Kong SAR China, Croatia, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, India, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Singapore, Slovakia, Thailand, Turkey, Taiwan, Ukraine, United States, Vietnam, and South Africa
AppGuide Review v2022.10
App version 1.3.5
Context informing the intended clinical use of the app based on the targeted health conditions and included features.
Covered health conditions
The developer claims to offer features targeting these health conditions.
- Fertility & period tracking
Features that facilitate health data generation, collection, sharing and interpretation by patients.
- Manual monitoring
- Patients can manually record information about their health (e.g. blood pressure data, anxiety assessments, mood journals, etc.).
- Diagnostic support based on data
- Patients can be informed of the presence or absence of a health problem based on interpretation of their recorded health data.
Features that promote self-care and self-management of conditions.
- Educational content
- Patients may access texts or videos to learn about a condition and how to achieve their health goals.
- Auto-generated feedback
- Patients may receive feedback based on their recorded actions to achieve their health goals.
The app must not disclose personal information from users. Score is based on public information. A high score does not guarantee absence of issues with privacy.
Restricted access to accounts
A point is provided to this app if it does not give information about other apps installed on the device (creator, name, type of account, etc.).
Restricted access to unique device identification
A point is provided to this app if it does not give information about the device's hardware components, which could be used to track the user on different web services.
Restricted access to the phone subscriber identity (SIM)
A point is provided to this app if it does not give information about the mobile phone services and provider, which could be used to track the user on different messaging and phone services.
Restricted access to phone number
A point is provided to this app if it does not give information on the phone number, which could be used to follow the user on services that use this data or to attack using spam, phishing or two-factor authentication (2FA) tactics.
This information does not affect the privacy score.
This app requests access to some features of your device. Make sure that each of these accesses is relevant to you. This information does not affect the privacy score.
- Allows the app to read, create, edit, or delete your calendar events.
- Allows the app to use its content.
- Allows the app to take pictures, record videos and use a live output of the camera view.
- Allows the app to read and use conta's informations.
- Health app informations
- Allows the app to read and share informations gathered by the Health App, such as energy burned, cycling distance, walking or running distance, and heart rate samples.
- Allows the app to access the exact location of the device (precision of 3 to 5 m) in the background.
- Typically this allows the app to see where the user is down to a specific address or building and track journey.
- Photo library
- Allows the app to access photos, media and files on your device.
The app must not be exposed to external security threats. Score is based on public information. A high score does not guarantee absence of issues with security.
A point is provided to this app if it has been updated at least 1 time in the last 6 months, significantly reducing technical vulnerability and associated risks.
Restricted access to device administrator privileges
A point is provided to this app if it cannot gain administrator access to your device.
Restricted access to device debugging details
A point is provided to this app if it cannot gain debugging access to your device, which could expose privileged details and sensitive information.
The app must be easy to understand and use based on public information. Note that we did not perform a hands-on trial of the app.
Easy to understand
A point is provided to this app if it is easy to understand (grade level below 8) as defined by the Automated Readability Index (ARI) readability tool.
User satisfaction on Google Play
A point is provided to this app if user satisfaction averaged at least 4 out of 5 stars on Google Play.
- Google Play
Free of distracting ads
A point is provided to this app if it is free of unrelated ads during app use.