You do not need to create a profile to use the Product. In such a case, we collect your browser's fingerprint and user agent for analytics, support and continuous product improvement. We use Google Analytics and Heap Analytics for those purposes.
You are welcome to create an account if you wish to benefit from follow-ups from the Product, to access certain features or to be sent an app download/purchase link.
While doing so, you provide the Company with your email address, preferred language, operating system, current needs for app functionality, and other general health information. We collect and store this information for analysis and continuous improvement. This information is confidential and treated as such, just like any additional information you may provide in the future to the Product.
The case of the minor user
The Platform can’t be used by a child aged under 14 years old. Suppose the Company is notified or aware that the Platform has been used by a child aged under the age of 14 and that information about this child was retained without parental consent, the Company must and is authorized to delete, in its entirety, all information kept. By using the Platform to keep information about a child under 14 for whom you have parental authority, you consent to the retention of your child's information. You agree that the Company uses such information in accordance with the law and this Policy. Notwithstanding the foregoing, when the Company is notified, knows or has reason to believe that you are using the Platform with respect to a child aged under 14 years of age for whom you do not have parental authority, the Company may delete the child's information in its entirety and revoke your right to use the Platform.
Right to be forgotten
Subject to certain exceptions provided by law, you have the right to have access to the information we collect about you, at any time, free of charge, and have the right to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it changed. To do so, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that all information is processed and stored in confidential and secure databases, located at Google Cloud in Canada, and commissioned by the Company. This organization has obtained ISO 27001 certification and performs annual SSAE16 / ISAE 3402 Type II audits. However, all information is the Company’s exclusive property, and the use of this information by the Company complies with applicable laws.
At all times, the Company will comply with Canada’s applicable laws when using or disclosing your information. Aside from the people and organizations listed below, we won’t share your information with anyone unless the Company is legally required to pass it on to a competent authority. In all cases, these parties are subject to the same obligations as the Company as per this Policy.
We grant access to this information to:
- to Company and product administrators, for example, to communicate with users or improve the service offered;
- to a potential buyer and to any organization involved in a transaction involving the sale or transfer of all or part of the assets of the Company, in which case the use of your information by the new entity will continue to be subject to applicable law and comply to the current policy fully;
- researchers and various levels of government to improve local services and knowledge about the health conditions of a given population;
- to any organization where the Company has reasonable grounds to believe that the information may be relevant to an investigation of illegal activity or to comply with a writ of subpoena, warrant, court order or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information or to protect the rights and property of the Company.
Aggregation of data
Concerning the aggregation of data from the Product and the use of this data for commercial use or process improvement, the Company reserves the right to:
- disclose about the Product, in communications or commercial prospecting, the nature of the functionalities sought by Users, the Users demographics and popular apps. In this case, the Company does not reveal the user’s identity. The data will always be anonymous (i.e. without personal or identifying data) and aggregated (i.e. not individual);
- provide third parties with usage data of users and its products in aggregated reports (e.g. number of downloaded/pruchased apps, number of monthly active users, etc.) to indicate the products’ interest. In this case, the Company undertakes not to reveal the users’ identity. The data will always be anonymous (i.e. without personal or identifying data) and aggregated (i.e. not individual);
- send you electronic communications via the Users’ email address (voluntarily and in compliance with the regulations in this matter in Canada). At any time, you can ask us to stop sending by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company may retain and process your information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or as permitted or required by law. After this period, the Company agrees to delete all your information stored securely.
If an app found in the Product contains a hyperlink that takes you to another site; this Policy does not apply to it. Therefore, the Company invites you to be vigilant in this regard.
If you have any comments or questions about this policy or your information, please write to us at email@example.com.